Why work for us?
- Moorcare Devon are looking for COMMUNITY CARERS
- Competitive rates of pay.
- £ 8.25 -£ 9.00 PER HOUR SHIFT PAY – NVQ
- Same rate of pay for all the working time from start to finish, travel and client time paid the same.
- PLUS 40 per mile . enhancements for weekend working. Various hours available must include alternate weekends.
- Holiday pay – paid at your agreed weekly hourly rate
- Full or part time work available
- Free Training – Qualification opportunities
- Staff Benefits – pension scheme
We work in and around Tavistock.
If you are looking for rewarding, fulfilling employment that makes an actual difference to a persons day, then this may be for you.
Responsibilities and Duties
To assist service users who need help with getting up in the morning, dressing, undressing, washing, bathing and the toilet.
To help service users with mobility problems and other physical disabilities, including incontinence and help in use and care of aids and personal equipment.
To care for service users who are temporarily sick and needing, for example, minor dressings, bed nursing, help with feeding, etc.
To help care for service users who are dying.
To help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of service users through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
To make and change beds; tidy rooms; do light cleaning and empty commodes.
- Additional on call duties available for level 3 or working towards level 3 Mobile phone allowance
- Hours various call times throughout the morning, day, evening and weekends available.
- A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration
- Flexible Hours – To suit your needs
- Rewarding – job satisfaction
- No experience needed – start a new career
What does the position involve?
Home care is provided to people who live in their own homes but require additional support with household tasks, personal care or any other activity that allows them to maintain their independence and quality of life.
Experience is not essential, we provide a comprehensive induction and training programme for people
looking to start work in care, as long as you have a kind and caring nature and passion to help others we can help you fulfil a career with in Home care.
Call us on 01822 616 020 for more details
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com